Monday, January 02, 2006

A start of something new

Here we are in the beginning of a new year. Does it feel any different? No, not really. Not much changes in the span of a few days, but looking back over the years, you can see that those subtle, over-looked changes are important and happen. Have I changed much from a week ago? I really doubt it, but if I were to look back at myself in January of 2005, I think I would see a bit of a difference. Change is good. It brings out the hope for new beginnings and starting fresh.

I'm not going to get too insightful here, after all it is only 11:00 AM and I'm still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

So, here lies my first blog of 2006 and my first ever blog. Expect to see more of these over the year from me as I need a scape-goat when procrastinating on doing my homework. And you can expect future blogs to be more interesting because hopefully I will write them when I'm more awake. That's all for now.
hope you had a good New Years.

Boersma out

1 comment:

Lynn Webb said...

ELLY!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! This will be perfect for when I am in Africa to see how things are going with you. Happy New Year!