Monday, July 03, 2006

FOUND!!

"And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." Luke 15:5-7

I think I can finally understand the passion of the shepherd an his joy in the recovery of his sheep. A few months ago our car was broken into and my wallet which I so wisely left unattended in the car...in Whalley...overnight...was sorted through. Everything was taken out and thrown over the seat but the only lost possession was about $5 in loose change....and then I discovered the empty void left by my missing grad photos of my friends. Well, obviously we do not clean out our car near enough because today they were discovered in my car door...all of them.

So I guess this means I take back the names I called this potentially drug-addicted thief (pervert and the like) and I apologize. Whoever you are I hope my $5 and owever much you pawned the car stereo for bought you very little drugs...so little that you had to kick the habit because you couldnt afford it...

In other news, my arm is looking a little demented right now so I would like to pass on a very important lesson I learned today. When taking a longish drive like to abbotsford from whalley on a hot sunny day, do not and I repeat do not let your arm hang out of the window. No, I did not break my arm today but I have the wierdest looking sunburn ever. nice and blotchy on one spot and only on my right arm. If thats not attractive what is? So my advice to you is dont do what I did. Get a car with air conditioning so you dont need to have you arm out of the window.

Well, thats all for now. Cheers.

PIRATES IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Boersma out

1 comment:

Lynn Webb said...

Mmmmmmmmmm.... Pirates.....