Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gordo has foot pain

I now know something about the Premier of BC, Gordon Campbell, that the majority of BC residents do not know. So how did I get such valuable information you might ask? This past Sunday, Gordon Campbell came into my store because the neighboring Paris Orthotics is closed on Sunday. He had a prescription for a met pad for his shoes which could not be filled that day because the place was closed. So he came in looking for some relief. It turns out the premier of BC has metatarsalgia, which in non-geek terms basically means, the front of his foot hurts. To make a long story short, he bought 3 different over-the-counter insoles to try them out.

I love not taking classes. Co-Op is fantastic. I love going home and not having extra work. I love not stressing over future exams. It's great. I can't wait till I'm finally finished my degree and I can just work and not have to worry about school anymore. This semester is just a taste of what that will be like, and I like it.

I want to travel. I mean I REALLY want to travel. I want to see the world while I'm still free - not tied down to anything...or anyone. I've been holding off. Telling myself I should graduate first or I wont go back. We'll see if I can make it that long. For now I'll take mini trips. I'm going to Mexico with my church in April, so that will be good. I also have a cousin getting married in Ontario this summer and I'm playing piano so I'll be going to Toronto this summer as well. I have never been there and I look forward to seeing things like Niagara Falls. So it should be a good summer. Hopefully those trips can quench my thirst for travel a little bit longer so I can graduate.

Boersma

No comments: