Thursday, March 08, 2007

Caught red-faced

I was so embarrassed today it was nuts. And i'm pretty sure my face was beet red too. At least I can laugh it off. Anyways, so I was in my lab for sports injuries, so we were just doing functional tests on eachother to test for "injuries" to the hip. So there's about 20 of us in the room and we're all just working in our partners. Suddenly a little tune rings out. It sounds oddly familiar. Oh dear...thats my cell phone! I forgot to turn it off and left it on high...just so the whole class could hear no doubt...my lovely ring-tone. Good old Super Mario Brothers, they've done it again. People started singing along and stuff so it was pretty funny...but I for one was thoroughly embarrassed. I have the nerdiest ring-tone ever and now my whole lab knows about it. Oh well, at least my mom still thinks I'm cool!

Need sleep.

Boersma

2 comments:

Lauren Heinen said...

ahhh haha. goodtimes!!!! i wish i was there :)oh and i think still think you're cool . hehe. have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Elly,

Hey can you do me a favour and email Kim Van Ee or check out her blog? She is very homesick, which is weird for her! Thanks in advance. PS Your ring tone is not weird, my kids have had them too!